Tuesday, August 25, 2009

paperwork/foodwork at Poplar gallery.online






















It's been such a busy last few weeks for me and I have tons to post about, but need to devote my time to seeing through my millions of little projects right now as opposed to musing about them here.  One thing I really should have posted about earlier is I have a small online exhibition up now called paperwork/foodwork at Poplar gallery.online. Big, huge thank-you's to textile artist and Poplar curator Mackenzie Frere for making this happen and devoting time to putting up the work and designing the show.  While you're at Poplar, be sure to check out some of the archived online shows, many of which are really wonderful.

paperwork/foodwork is an older body of work executed during my time in Toronto School of Art's ISP Program in 2007-08.  For more images of this body of work, check out my ISP 07-08 Flickr page

paperwork/foodwork will be up until the end of the year.

No comments: